2. Extract and run EnterpriseManager.exe on an active Server that has the existing shared or central database.
3. Click Camera Changes.
4. Select All Servers or use the drop-down menu labeled Server named to choose a specific server to alter.
5. In the Camera Property section, use the drop-down menu labeled Property to choose the settings to change.
- Name that is referenced when displaying the camera.
- Used when indexing multiple cameras with the same IP Address.
- File Size
- This is the value that sets the maximum size of the recorded files.
- This value is calculated in MegaBytes (MB).
- Record Mode
- 1 = No Recording
- 2 = Record Always
- 3 = Record with Motion
- Capture Audio
- This value will capture Audio, and will be available in live.
- 0 = No Audio
- 1 = Capture Audio
- Record Audio
- This value will Record Audio, make sure Capture Audio also is turned on.
- True = Record Camera Audio
- False = Do Not Record Camera Audio
- Frame Rate
- This will adjust the capture frame rate from the camera.
- NOTE: Verify that the cameras being changed are also pushing out this frame rate via their web interface.
- Camera Motion Detection
- True = Use Camera Side Motion Detection
- False = Use Server Side Motion Detection
6. Enter the appropriate value into the New Value field.
7. Click Apply to update the camera settings.