This article describes how to enable Dynamic Motion Detection for Advidia A-Series cameras.
- Log in to the camera interface
- Browse to Configuration>Events>Motion Detection
- Check the box next to "Enable Dynamic Analysis"
- Click the save button to save changes
- Browse to Configuration>Local Configuration
- Click the radio button to enable Rules
- Click the save button to save changes.
- After refreshing the browser you should now see when motion is being detected within the pre drawn areas
NOTE: Visit Advidia's Camera Support Page and find the How To Documentation section. Here you can download the Dynamic Motion Detection Guide from the column on the right for additional details.