This article describes how to trouble shoot your network if you are not able to connec to an IP Camera's interface
If you have your camera plugged in and you know it is in good working order, but are still unable to connect to the interface of the camera try some of the following:
- Try to ping the camera
- Open command prompt by click Start and typing in CMD
- Type "ping [IP address of camera]"
- Hit enter
- If you do not get a ping result then you may want to move on to another step
- If you can ping the camera then confirm you are typing in the IP address in the web browser correctly or try This Knowledge base piece that discusses Web Browser settings.
- Confirm the IP address and retype in web browser.